Cosmic Spoon - ramblings of a modern day psychic

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Welcome to Cosmic spoon...

The problem with psi is you get flashes of strangeness and inspiration when you least expect it. You may be watching the TV late at nite only see see a quick movement out of the corner of your eye and a knowing in your mind, Just like Peter Parkers tingling Spiddy sense.

Which is why I wanted to start this onlne diary - I mean if I always get thes strange insights and intrusions into my life then so must thousands of others - right...? Well I hope so otherwise I'll be talking to myself quite a bit...

LOL no change there then I hear the skeptics cry.

"Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible.
Instead ... only try to realize the truth."
"What truth?"
"There is no spoon."
"There is no spoon?"
"Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself."

Welcome to the spoon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home