Cosmic Spoon - ramblings of a modern day psychic

Monday, June 19, 2006

a psychic come out of the closet

Today I read that an online friend reported in a blog that they felt I abused their openness and used some of their comments against them in an open discussion, and that because of this I felt they would be less receptive to share future experiences.

So to show them that I did not use their comments against them I’m going to expose some of myself to the world and discuss taboo subjects for anyone seeking to be taken seriously as a remote viewer.

This I hope will show 'said online friend' that it really doesn’t matter what others think – your experiences are your own, and are nothing to hide. And I certainly wouldn’t use them as a weapon.

So where to start…

  • I have seen dead people and on occasion have talked to them. They are kind of nice really and nothing to run away from; after all they usually want more from you than you do from them.
  • I have also seen and spoken to many aliens and other worldly life forms – yes you read right! Aliens, and other worldly life forms. The universe is teaming with life – its everywhere, meditate regularly, open yourself to the universe and you’ll see what I mean.
  • I have in the past met and talked to spiritual guides, they usually impart knowledge in such an arcane way – a little like feng shui for the mind. Most of the time I think they just like talking in riddles for the fun of it, and that later on hey meet up over a cup of spiritual coffee and have a laugh at us poor, dumb human beings.

Let’s see what else have I exposed myself to in the past, well there’s:

  • Telepathy experiments
  • Clairvoyance
  • Medium ship
  • Aura reading
  • Sand reading
  • Tea leaf reading
  • Tarot Cards
  • Automatic writing
  • Channelling
  • A couple of Exorcisms – well I helped !

And now – well I’m mainly stuck in the world of RV. A world where this stuff isn’t supposed to exist or crossover with. But in all truth it has been known to do so.

It’s a little like anal sex – it does happen but no one discusses it in public. And no! That’s not on my exposure list.

So there you go – that’s me out of the closet –I’m now out! I’ve been a closet psychic all these years and am now free!

Maybe this will start a trend !



2 Comments:

  • Mmmmmmmmmmaybe it will.

    You see? Paranoia's contagious. ;-)

    I've never met a dead person. You get all the fun.

    By Blogger PJ, at 10:59 PM  

  • You have missed out with that anal sex too bad..I have been in your closet for too many months..nice to chat with ya...lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home